Nova Superpak 606 Complete Strobe Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this on here but I'm parting with it so thought I'd list it.

Nova Superpak - 60watt 6 outlet strobe supply with 4 clear strobes and control switch. This unit is made by Nova in the United States and works perfectly.

Asking 170.00 shipped.

d9427636.jpg

a7807abd.jpg

ab147e3c.jpg

OP
OP
WingsAA

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
how are they mounted?

They are hidden strobes. You have to drill a hole and they mount with two small screws on each side. There are seals that go between the strobe and the lens housing to prevent any leaks. I am not including any with this since they are worn and new one's should be used regardless.

Here's a sample:
4112cb3b70f97faf49a24c2d6a11ab0d.jpg

OP
OP
WingsAA

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
I really want some. Just trying to decide what to spend money on and what can wait.

Understandable. I had these installed in a 2001 Suburban and they fit perfectly in the rear lamps and the front parking lamps. Just wanted to confirm since (from looking at your avatar) you have the same body style. :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Here is a video showing them in action. Gotta warn you though... it's hard to watch since the strobes and the frame-rate of the camera didn't want to work together. Anyhow, you can hear the pattern change if you listen as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJtTvMeuAJs

sugzz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where would I get the new seals from?? I 'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84