Normal DRL function?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. It's definitely odd. If I push the buttons, that'll only make it so they don't turn on with the rest of the doors. They don't turn on independently. Not that I really need them much, but it was weird so I thought I would ask. I suppose it warrants more investigation !
yes, the only other thing that might be possible is if they were changed to LED sometimes the led bulbs (depending on the brand) do not like lower voltage so they either will not light up or will only be very dim

OP
OP
M

Milano_II

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think he has another post and said they only work when the lights are on, which makes me think either they have been re-wired somehow or simply defective.
Yes. It's definitely odd. If I push the buttons, that'll only make it so they don't turn on with the rest of the doors. They don't turn on independently. Not that I really need them much, but it was weird so I thought I would ask. I suppose it warrants more investigation
yes, the only other thing that might be possible is if they were changed to LED sometimes the led bulbs (depending on the brand) do not like lower voltage so they either will not light up or will only be very dim
They had been, by the previous owner.. And they were blindingly bright so I changed them back to incandescent... But the function was the same either way ‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slmitterholzer