Nominations for September 2017 TOTM... Boats and Ships

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beware of the old coordinator... September has NOT been cancelled! He's a bit grumpy over leaving.

Anyhow, you know me. You may love me, you may hate me, but just know everything I say is generally sarcastic. Well, kinda. Been here since day one that the forum was created. Have had my fair share of vehicles as well as contributed quite a bit over the tenure of our Suburban Ownership. You can see my build threads and tech threads as well. I have not deleted them or closed them out like some folks have. :) I enjoy sharing the information I have had the pleasure of discovering with all of you.

Sooooo...sorry for the late arrival! Been dealing with hurricane issues down here in Sunny South FL. BUT.. before we get wiped off the grid, I wanted to make sure we kept the TOTM going so that no one, well one person, doesn't keep complaining. EL O EL.

Rules are VERY simple this month....

1. Contestants MUST provide a FULL view, High Quality picture with no obstructions. ENTIRE vehicle must be in the picture. NO EXCEPTIONS. Vehicles MUST be a GM SUV, any year, and modification. The Theme is "Boats and/or Ships." The vessel need not be in the water or sinking, etc.

2. All trucks need a "2nd".

3. You can not have entered this contest within the past 6 months. Wether you won or not. We are trying to get new members to post their rides and mix it up a bit so its not the same truck, different scenery.

4. If you have WON a TOTM in the past calendar year, you are not able to enter again until that calendar year is up. Again, we are trying to be fair and allow some new members to take the reigns!

Other than that, anyone else can enter!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nominating @Adam10532

20170903_200845-jpg.182496

That's a weird photoshop....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members