no more wood grain trim...HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i was looking around and saw some of you guys have changed the wood grain to a matte black. I would like to do this but not sure where to start. Do they sell the 3m cut outs ready to intall? Or do you have to do the cut outs on your own? Also, where do you buy the 3m wrap? If anyone can share some pics, i would gratly appreciate it. Even if they are not matte black, i would like to see other options...thanks in advance!

-robert

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
ROB'S-HOE

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wrap is 3M di-noc, the sheet I got was around $30 and was more than enough to do my truck.

It was honestly pretty easy to do, exacto knife and a heat gun, took about 2 hours.

Seems like a number of people have had theirs panted too.

Matte black seems tough to find, but here is a link to the carbon fiber wrap:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3M-Di-Noc-B...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a16bfe1b4

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02741.jpg

DSC02735.jpg

thanks...not a big fan of cf though, i'm more interested in matte black. did you remove the trim first? if so... how do you remove them? are they clipped on or screws somewher? don't want to mess anything up so you help will be very much helpfull, thanks!

-robert

OP
OP
ROB'S-HOE

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carefully

thats what im concern about. Is there any side wher i can put in a flat screw driver to push clips in? Or has anyone done this and came upon an issue i need to be aware about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz