Newbie gold tahoe on 26's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
thank you

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Man thanks for people who showed love and i notice its a lot of haters on this site i can take da criticism but dam down south we ride brite kandy paint lambo doors big rims dats our style and its my money i have won many car shows wit my truck its a show truck so get ur weight up not ur hate but thanks for the love all my hoe riders!!!!!!!!!!!!

no prob bro. haters=motivation

yukon26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
watz up i will call u brother six since we both have twenty-six inch wheels u might have have to come down in new orleans put yours up in one the car show one day

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
thank you

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Man thanks for people who showed love and i notice its a lot of haters on this site i can take da criticism but dam down south we ride brite kandy paint lambo doors big rims dats our style and its my money i have won many car shows wit my truck its a show truck so get ur weight up not ur hate but thanks for the love all my hoe riders!!!!!!!!!!!!

"down south" is usually lifted rigs with loud exhausts and rednecks. Just my observation. Welcome to the forum, Not really my style at all (but I have a hatred towards lowered trucks lol, rims cool, Paint, awesome. lowered fail. LOL.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
thank you

I live "down south" and I dont "ride like dat".

thejstar

Reaction score
not my thing, but welcome, mad respect for anyone that takes care of a vehicle... i saw a yukon pic somewhere that had lambo'd the front and suicide'd the rear doors, looked sick opened up. even more so, i saw an esky somewhere else that suicide'd the rears and gull-wing'd the fronts!

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not my thing, but welcome, mad respect for anyone that takes care of a vehicle... i saw a yukon pic somewhere that had lambo'd the front and suicide'd the rear doors, looked sick opened up. even more so, i saw an esky somewhere else that suicide'd the rears and gull-wing'd the fronts!

Was it a Black Nali. That thing is hot. Think I saw it on cardomain, I invited them to the forum, so hopefully they join.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia