Newbie gold tahoe on 26's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
get rid of the side vents, and get those ricer doors off. Use that money for a real mod (supercharger, intake even)and you'll be good to go.

jesus.. nit pick some more? for a second i thought you controlled this guys life

welcome to the site! not everybody is that closed minded

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
not gonna lie, i would love to have those rims in the first pic for mine

OP
OP
G

gfrank21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
jesus.. nit pick some more? for a second i thought you controlled this guys life

welcome to the site! not everybody is that closed minded

thank you

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Man thanks for people who showed love and i notice its a lot of haters on this site i can take da criticism but dam down south we ride brite kandy paint lambo doors big rims dats our style and its my money i have won many car shows wit my truck its a show truck so get ur weight up not ur hate but thanks for the love all my hoe riders!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thank you

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Man thanks for people who showed love and i notice its a lot of haters on this site i can take da criticism but dam down south we ride brite kandy paint lambo doors big rims dats our style and its my money i have won many car shows wit my truck its a show truck so get ur weight up not ur hate but thanks for the love all my hoe riders!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man, welcome to the site brother. Don't sweat the neg. comments, we all have our styles man - that's what makes this site go round and round! There are a few show trucks on here, wish mine was one of em :(

Check out m0bmentality ..that shit is sick, not my style, but still sickofab

BOSS

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...
I personally like ya ride but honestly I like just about anything that's not stock and somebody put time,money,and thought into doing it to be different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia