newb from michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dpaine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sup moved over to here from gmfullsize

names david typical forum troll turn member lol

traded in my 05 yukon slt and 2010 Silverado Ext. Cab 4wd 5.3w 6spd 7.5" rcx lift and 35's in for a black diamond 2013 avalanche. man do i love this thing. always thought they were cool but ive never had one. ive had 3 nbs yukons and 1 nnbs truck but i figured it was time to trade in big white for something that gets better mileage and roomier cab and ill actually drive cross country and such. i never drove the yukon and it was just sitting in the garage and in stead of dealing with selling them out right and not trade in I may have gotten bit a little but at the end of the day i dont care i didnt want the hassle.

so far ive debadged it some and threw on a set of 20" kmc slides i had laying around from the yukon

List of mods for the next year...
24" wheel/tire Combo
Kelderman kit and Accuair.

Some day Dream Mod list
Magnacharger
AFM/DOD delete
Texas Speed Cam
Patriot Heads
2800-3000 Stall
Big Brake kit all around

heres the yukon and Big White

null_zps36d63235.jpg

null_zps85ce3b43.jpg

and the avy

null_zps14c00755.jpg

null_zps2868dc3d.jpg

Chevrolado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! That's interesting.. You basically mixed the two traded vehicles too. hah.

You wanted the SUV, you wanted the truck.. you ended up with an Avalanche. Thats basically designed to be both, right? :D

Nice lookin vehicle.

I personally would've kept the white truck. But thats just me. :) Sounds like you enjoy the Av much more. Good on ya!

Welcome.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice avalanche man. I LOVE the colormatched sail panels and Esky EXT led third brake light!!

OP
OP
D

dpaine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks! yeah i dig the color match parts. only thing i hate is the woodgrain. ive changed the radio bezel and cup holders to the z71 all terrain brushed metal, i need the vent pieces and door switch bezels still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA