Newb from LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Matt, from southeast Louisiana, and I just recently traded a 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa for a 1996 Tahoe Z71!

I traded a guy in Texas Monday for a Tahoe with 230k miles, and had to trailer the Tahoe back due to mechanical issues which prompted him to sell. I have had quiet an adventure since, and the Tahoe is not currently in my possession as of yet. Due to 3 flat tires and losing control of the truck, jack-knifing the trailer and breaking the tongue of the trailer, it had to spend 3 days in a storage yard. My dad and uncle went up there to day, paid a welder to go fix the trailer, and they are on the way back now. I'm hoping this trip is far less eventful than the trip with my dad Tuesday!

Here is my new toy!
IMG_0608_zps1f5b0ace.gif
IMG_0609_zpsc79f1530.jpg
IMG_0636_zpsab345ad9.jpg

OP
OP
Back N Black

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that is crazy! Good think it was strapped down good.

Welcome

Tell me about it! My dad has hauled a few vehicles in his time! LOL! It didn't look like the truck shifted at all! he lost control due to ice on the road, and luckily the shoulder was soft when the tires slid into the mud. The truck is in town now, the next step, is making it drivelable. A buddy and I looked at it yesterday, and it looks like I've got a busted head gasket, and possible a busted rear main seal. A couple hundred dollars, and she should be back on the road!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz