New with a 02 Hoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hows it going people. I just picked up my first hoe and trying to make her look as good as some i have seen on the site. Found a 2002 z71 with 110000mile for 9k so i had to jump on it. So any pointers you all may have let me know.
IMG_0070.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0075.jpg

Last edited:

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice...but that's not a Z71.

The Z has a different roof rack, wheels, front bumper fascia/fog lights, painted bumpers and grille, and no door molding. Looks to me like an LS with Z71 emblems.

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice...but that's not a Z71.

The Z has a different roof rack, wheels, front bumper fascia/fog lights, painted bumpers and grille, and no door molding. Looks to me like an LS with Z71 emblems.
+1, but looks like an LT trim (rather than LS) due to the body colored mirrors and door handles. Regardless of trim, it's still a clean looking truck and looks to be in good condition. Welcome to the site and congrats on your new purchase.

OP
OP
B

biggfish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wtf! Guess ill pull off that fake ass sticker. Glad i joined. Well if its not a z71 would it be easier to lower? Cause this thing is to damn high. Also it a 4X4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn