New Winjet Tailights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
image.jpg Hello everyone,
Today my new Winjet black housing led taillights have arrived and they have been installed. I love the look of these and the built in led resistor is a huge bonus. All in all a very good purchase for $300 Canadian shipped right to the door.

exzelz

Reaction score
Hey man i’ve been looking into these tail lights, how have they held up for you?

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hey man i’ve been looking into these tail lights, how have they held up for you?
I got these I think off American trucks I’ve had em 2 years or longer no issues
IMG_7584.jpeg
IMG_3923.jpegIMG_0673.jpeg
I’ll try to find and post the link for them

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    534.8 KB · Views: 0

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
I thought I just got one haha
Mine are made by spyder i

However I’ve been wanting to save up and get the smoked Escalade taillights and neon smoked 3rd brake to match it just looks sooooo much cleaner especially on a black one like mine where it just all blends in with the body
VLAND LED Tail lights Assembly Fit for 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade/Escalade ESV, 6 Holes For 5 Pins Plug Taillight with Red Turn Signal, Plug-and-play, Not fit GMC and Chevrolet, Smoked https://a.co/d/35d9PPm
AmeriLite Smoke Neon LED 3rd Brake Lamp Center High Mount Stop Light for Chevy Tahoe Suburban/GMC Yukon XL/Cadillac Escalade - Passenger and Driver Side https://a.co/d/brtWV5Z
IMG_8067.png

Last edited:

exzelz

Reaction score
Mine are made by spyder i

However I’ve been wanting to save up and get the smoked Escalade taillights and neon smoked 3rd brake to match it just looks sooooo much cleaner especially on a black one like mine where it just all blends in with the body
VLAND LED Tail lights Assembly Fit for 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade/Escalade ESV, 6 Holes For 5 Pins Plug Taillight with Red Turn Signal, Plug-and-play, Not fit GMC and Chevrolet, Smoked https://a.co/d/35d9PPm
AmeriLite Smoke Neon LED 3rd Brake Lamp Center High Mount Stop Light for Chevy Tahoe Suburban/GMC Yukon XL/Cadillac Escalade - Passenger and Driver Side https://a.co/d/brtWV5Z
View attachment 425145

Those look sick, I love the Spyder ones you have I am just conflicted cause i’m not sure how I feel about dark smoked tail lights on my White Tahoe.

I have a light smoke going right now and I think it looks great but I want a new tail light look.

What are your thoughts?

1711907271604.jpeg

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
Those look sick, I love the Spyder ones you have I am just conflicted cause i’m not sure how I feel about dark smoked tail lights on my White Tahoe.

I have a light smoke going right now and I think it looks great but I want a new tail light look.

What are your thoughts?

View attachment 425151
I think a set of those spiders like mine and if you got it that smoked third break light to match would look sick! What I love about them is pretty much the whole taillight is smoked besides where the light is and they are plenty bright during day and night if anything you could put a piece of vinyl tint over the third break light to match for the time being

Trey Hardy

Reaction score

What are your thoughts?

View attachment 425151
I think it would look sick especially if you paired it with that smoked full third break light or atleast tinted the stock third break light with some vinyl tint.
Color match and blacked out taillights

IMG_8070.jpegIMG_8071.jpeg

exzelz

Reaction score
I think a set of those spiders like mine and if you got it that smoked third break light to match would look sick! What I love about them is pretty much the whole taillight is smoked besides where the light is and they are plenty bright during day and night if anything you could put a piece of vinyl tint over the third break light to match for the time being
That’s exactly what I have going rn is a vinyl wrapped third brake light.

I was not expecting to buy new tail lights today but that deal for the Spyder tail lights is so temping. I gotta make my choice within 19 hours haha