New to the game=exterior advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Man Van

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up my 01 LT grey Hoe 5 days ago and are trying to think of ways to enhance the appearance. Been browsing around some member pictures here and DAMN- you guys have some sick rides! Where are you guys picking up your appearance modifications from?

Thanksu

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can change the appearance in many ways... guys here de-badge and paint emblems and stuff,,,,, its all in what you want to do its your ride

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SS front end, HD hood, Denali front bumper, and the list goes on and on and on and on...

and it all started with one guy trying what he thought would look good.........

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Man Van

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks!

Is there an online place i could order parts from?
I'm planning on doing the usual tint, wheels, and debadge. What about the C pillar covers, or a bowtie overlay? Where could I pick some up?
What are everyone's thoughts on roll pans?

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
IMHO, on the bowtie overlay, PAINT IT!!!

C-pillar covers? As in Chrome or stainless steels with an adhesive background?

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear corners: your choices are paint what you have (imo at a minimum body color makes a world of difference) Caddy Esky corners, or aftermarket smooth corners from streetscenes(sp?)

There's chrome mirror covers, and door handles also....so from soup to nuts it's out there and more than likely somebody has done some combination of them all.

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
smooth d-pillars, colormatching, and a debadge will clean the truck up substantially

DSC01670.jpg
DSC01722.jpg

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_list.asp?makeid=7&modelid=82&year_id=2006&mi=2&x=10&y=9

950-70158

950-70158.jpg