New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Albert Murray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello from NH! I’ve got a 2007 Tahoe LT. Had it a little over a year. She’s in pretty good shape but I have a few things to fix to get her to pass inspection here. Looking forward to all the help and guidance I can get!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum form Iowa.

Throw up some pictures of your Tahoe - we like to look at pictures here.
Between you and me, I think it is because some of the guys here can't read that well.:oops:

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH. Great to see a fellow NH member on this Forum!

Nice looking truck!

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge on this Forum, regarding my truck. Knowledge is power, and it dramatically reduces repair costs.

When trying to upload images to this Forum, there is a file size limitation that is smaller than many cell phones produce, so you may need to reduce the image file size, in order for it to successfully upload. When applicable, I transfer my cell phone image top my PC, and then I use the free app ScreenHunter to take a screen shot of the image, and it delivers a file in the KB size, versus the cell phone's MB size.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep