New to the forum! 2003 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Post up some shots of the ride when you get a chance! We love pics! Haha. Another black war tuned customer and like everyone has said to well worth the money!

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!! I, too, have an 03 LT fully loaded 2WD... and I LOVE it! Black with grey leather interior. Previous owner removed running boards (Which I would have done anyway!). Other than that, it’s completely stock. Only thing I did was replace fuel pump, alternator and battery, the O2 sensor, added a cabin air filter, switched to a K&N engine air filter and that little AC sensor thingy right over the drivers head in the headliner.

Except for the Navi and Bluetooth info screen, This vehicle has more features than my g/f’s 2016 Mercedes that she is leasing!

Fischer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, recently picked up a 2003 Tahoe LT with autoride and must say I love it. It is fully loaded and all stock with low miles.

So far have added the escalade rear appliques, window and 3rd brake light are next. All new brakes, and complete front to back husky liners.

Wanting to put either the 99-02 HD front end on or 06 "cateye" HD front end!

What are some of your favorite mods for 03-06 tahoes? Pics to come :D
I bought Row 3 Z71 Suburban couple of years ago with a hundred thousand miles and it was like brand new then and it's like brand-new today if your baby is in good shape keep it that way I don't know what engine you have I'm assuming the 5.3. They are wonderful vehicles and I love mine and this is a fun website good luck

OP
OP

07RCSB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought Row 3 Z71 Suburban couple of years ago with a hundred thousand miles and it was like brand new then and it's like brand-new today if your baby is in good shape keep it that way I don't know what engine you have I'm assuming the 5.3. They are wonderful vehicles and I love mine and this is a fun website good luck
So far this forum is awesome! Found lots of good info and there are some resourceful people on here! Mine is an FlexFuel 5.3 although not sure how I feel about the corn yet...

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
So far this forum is awesome! Found lots of good info and there are some resourceful people on here! Mine is an FlexFuel 5.3 although not sure how I feel about the corn yet...

Get it Blackbear tuned for 91/93 and go try some. You (and the truck) will love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper