New to the board, intro, pic of 2 dr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stonehenge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but not to the 2 Door Tahoe cult. Always loved the 90's body style and really liked the "lowered look" w/o being lowered, i.e., clean 2 wheel drive lines, but in a 4x4 version. So in mid 98' when we found out Chevy was officially discontinuing the sacred 2 doors we decided to sit down with a dealer and order one from the factory. Found a dealership in socal that would work with us we ordered a 99' Z71 loaded, ordered ever possible option we could for the 2 door, then the day it was delivered to the dealership we had it shipped to a local shop (sports truck by dean) to professionally remove the badges, running boards, roof rack, put some yukon wheels on, add a roll pan with heavy duty hidden hitch and some air bags for the occasional towing purposes.

85914 original miles, always garaged, non-smoker, no pets, never seen a salty road in its life so zero rust, no accidents and one owner since it rolled off the assembly line.

Been a good vehicle, fortunately it was purchased as an extra vehicle so the mileage is low.

In the short time I have been checking out this site I have found a wealth of information on several subjects, so thank you in advance for the useful topics and insight.

Attachments

• tahoe in yosemite .jpg
    tahoe in yosemite .jpg
    628.3 KB · Views: 34

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from N.Z
Very well looked after looking 2 door!
Very nice!!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics of the truck, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts