New to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inkdemt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the site would appreciate any info. I have a 2006 Yukon Denali, with im guessing OEM Bose Stereo i believe the part number is 15800000. Question #1 it did come with the nav disc can i get that somehwere? Question #2 i would like to play my Ipad through the stereo system without using one if those FM transmitters are there any aux ports on the rear of this radio? Question#3 are there and tips or tricks to get all i can out of this radio. Thanks for any help.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#1- I have no idea where to get it as I never had it in my 2004
#2- here is a link to a thread on here that is a simple easy and inexpensive way to add a six port to you Bose/Xm equipped truck http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39277
#3- for better sound in mine I really just added a line output converter to run another amp and sub and stuck with the factory Bose equipment as for me it sounded great

Hope that helps somewhat and welcome!

OP
OP
Inkdemt

Inkdemt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NeverSat, thanks for the reply. The thread was very informative but im afraid out of my wheel house.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NeverSat, thanks for the reply. The thread was very informative but im afraid out of my wheel house.

It's very simple took me maybe 15 minutes and that taking the dash apart and putting back together. And cost me maybe 10 bucks

Mark985

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can order the OEM navigation disks on eBay. Not sure about the aux inputs. Get on YouTube and search there you should find something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700