New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Punisher Edition
Reaction score
Its a 10 inch iPad molded into the area where the radio and ac unit was. I was playing with a speedometer app at that moment. Navigation apps work well too, basically anything you can do with an iPad but in the truck.

OP
OP
Punisher Edition
Reaction score
The switches below the iPad control exterior lighting, interior lighting, grille lighting and my favorite the train horn when people are sitting on a green light and won’t move because their head is down texting. They move now when I hit that switch for a few seconds

OP
OP
Punisher Edition
Reaction score
This is way above my pay grade, glad I hired a shop to do most of the work. I took out the audio system prior to dropping off the Yukon. This is probably the most I’ve ever spent on my truck at one time and two week of labor to change grey interior to mostly black. What cannot be wrapped will be painted black to match black leather interior for this Punisher project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick