New to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Interior will be all black with grey to break it up. Whatever can’t be wrapped will be painted black
Sounds like it's gonna be nice. Your stock interior doesn't look bad at all. Your seat could be stitched up really quick. That tear is from sliding in and out instead of trying to lift your ass, getting in and out.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the results of your project Frank! I am sure it will be perfect.

DHouse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all!

Just signed up and wanted to first off thank everyone for the quality data in your threads and also share my work so far.

2017 Yukon SLT

Wheels/Tires, emblem delete, some chrome deleted, LED lights all over, smoked tint applied to brake/head/fog lights, windows tinted, weather gard mats everywhere inside.

Rear lowing 2" will be done this weekend along with a slight tint in the windshield

The look is not for everyone but I have always wanted to do this to a truck as my 89 K5 Blazer is white. This pic is a little washed out but you get the gist. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_1300.jpg

OP
OP
Punisher Edition
Reaction score
Well Tony to answer your questions. My ass is both old and big which means I be still sliding it out now and in the future regardless of the interior...lol

The rims are 22 inch ballers painted gloss black and the ac/heat and radio have been relocated to a console to make room for this:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts