New to Forum - Trying to Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorgy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all - new here looking to get into a Yukon diesel with max tow. Will get a Denali if I decide to order, which I will likely have to do. It will be my first time ordering a vehicle, have always bought off the lot as I care much more about the track vehicles than the daily drivers.

Will use the truck for family stuff (married with two boys), and towing trailers. I tow motorcycles, mostly to racetracks. Live in Western NY.

Looking forward to hopefully getting a vehicle soon and contributing to the discussion.

David

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Make sure you check out the 2021+section as those guys over there can also steer you in the right direction as most of them went though the process already... Especially with the Diesel you are looking at.

OP
OP
J

Jorgy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I didn't want to post any details until I had the thing finalized and home but a picture below. 2023 Denali Duramax in redwood metallic, the only option is adaptive cruise. I'm happy with the option level, I didn't want a sunroof, power steps or the advanced tech stuff. It also has the 20 inch wheels which I wanted to try before considering upgrading later. So all in all a lucky find, even though I'll have to add an aftermarket brake controller when I upgrade my trailer eventually.

I would never have ordered the color based on the online views, but live it's really nice. Comes off as a deep brown/red that shows redder in bright light. Really happy with it.

All in all a massive upgrade over my Grand Cherokee which I came to really dislike!

IMG_6170.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz