New to Forum - Trying to Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jorgy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats the color I would buy! So no tow package? I wonder if the OEM style stuff could be added easily?

I think the only significant thing is the brake controller, which is easy to add aftermarket according to my research, although not as integrated as OEM of course. My current trailer is a single axle with no brake anyway, so won't be an immediate issue for me. The truck is also missing the trailer blind side alert, trialer tire pressure monitor, and the trailer management apps on the infoscreen (which I don't think I would use). Although it does have all the trailer camera views, and the trailer light testing app... As a Denali it already has the two speed transfer case and tow/haul drive mode, which the SLT gets with max tow. So all in all very capable for the type of towing I do. Given the constraints on max tow I just didn't think it was worth the wait.

I actually found a High Country near me with the Duramax, tow package and other options. But I wanted the Denali so made peace with the compromise.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great! I like the wheels, they look very similar to my 2022 Denali's 22 inch wheels. Welcome from Orlando.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17