New Texas Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpineDock

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m Nick.

We just traded in our van for a 2011 Tahoe LT - Texas Edition.

My wife loved her van, but it was starting to fall apart. We are getting in to camping and I wanted to be able to tow a small camper.

I was looking at a 2005 Z71 and then got lucky and found a one owner 2011.

So far I am super happy with it. When I was younger my dad had a 2 Door Yukon and then the first gen Escalade. A few years back I owned a 2011 F150 and then traded that in for a more budget friendly 2005 Silverado Z71.

It feels good to be back in a Chevy truck.

I have already “installed” some Husky mats in the front and back rows and I am waiting on the cargo liner to be delivered.

It will stay stock for now. In a year or so I’d like to get my wife another van and then the Tahoe will be all mine. :). As of now, whoever is carting the kids around (3, 6, 8) has the Tahoe.
She’s a beaut!!

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m Nick.

We just traded in our van for a 2011 Tahoe LT - Texas Edition.

My wife loved her van, but it was starting to fall apart. We are getting in to camping and I wanted to be able to tow a small camper.

I was looking at a 2005 Z71 and then got lucky and found a one owner 2011.

So far I am super happy with it. When I was younger my dad had a 2 Door Yukon and then the first gen Escalade. A few years back I owned a 2011 F150 and then traded that in for a more budget friendly 2005 Silverado Z71.

It feels good to be back in a Chevy truck.

I have already “installed” some Husky mats in the front and back rows and I am waiting on the cargo liner to be delivered.

It will stay stock for now. In a year or so I’d like to get my wife another van and then the Tahoe will be all mine. :). As of now, whoever is carting the kids around (3, 6, 8) has the Tahoe.

Go Browns! Hope you enjoy the Tahoe!