New Texas Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a long drive. I do see how lucky I am buying cars down here when it comes to rust.
Mama and I can use the long drive like that sometimes. It forces us to pull away from the busyness and obligations back home and get some long overdue laughs (and sometimes tears) out of our system that the day-to-day grind suppresses.

Glad to have you have you aboard.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mama and I can use the long drive like that sometimes. It forces us to pull away from the busyness and obligations back home and get some long overdue laughs (and sometimes tears) out of our system that the day-to-day grind suppresses.

Glad to have you have you aboard.

Cosigned.

I drive 100+ miles one way nearly every day for work. "Windshield reflection" time can be therapeutic.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive about 3/10ths of a mile. If I time it right the clock doesn't even change. It's a nice change, but I do miss listening to podcasts on my commute.

I hope you take the long way around at least once every few days! That's not enough time to burn off the moisture that builds up in the crankcase. So much water can build up that it can look like you have a blown head gasket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts