New Tahoe Order Constraints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a Purchase Agreement when you place the order and submit your deposit. It locks them into that price
This sucks. I’m in the same boat. 2WD Yukon Denali - premium package. Order placed 5 weeks ago with agreement of an OTD price via email and signed agreed upon deposit (they have not taken yet) of $2K. No special paint color either, plain white.

when I asked for a purchase agreement, I was told they could not do a purchase agreement until they had a VIN for the vehicle.

if it becomes a 22, as long as they still honor the pricing (supplier discount) - then that’s fine. But doubtful.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sucks. I’m in the same boat. 2WD Yukon Denali - premium package. Order placed 5 weeks ago with agreement of an OTD price via email and signed agreed upon deposit (they have not taken yet) of $2K. No special paint color either, plain white.

when I asked for a purchase agreement, I was told they could not do a purchase agreement until they had a VIN for the vehicle.

if it becomes a 22, as long as they still honor the pricing (supplier discount) - then that’s fine. But doubtful.

I’m still in 1100 as well btw. :(

DennisT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've talked to 5 dealers today and they won't even take an order. While I was on the phone with one dealer he checked the build schedule and GM was only building 195 Yukons for the week and none with the max trailering package.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've talked to 5 dealers today and they won't even take an order. While I was on the phone with one dealer he checked the build schedule and GM was only building 195 Yukons for the week and none with the max trailering package.
Yeah. Orders closed from my understanding

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m still at 1100. Will check again in 2 weeks. Dealer said constraints are killing them....

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has 2 Tahoe allocations and can’t place an order

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a Purchase Agreement when you place the order and submit your deposit. It locks them into that price
I can’t even get a purchase agreement on a vehicle that’s not even built yet. They say they need the VIN number first. Ugh!

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Tahoe is still at 1100. Pretty much every High country package is constrained. Makes you wonder how they are bringing 5 plants back online when they can’t build their most profitable vehicle.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t even get a purchase agreement on a vehicle that’s not even built yet. They say they need the VIN number first. Ugh!

That's the dealer your working with. They can make a purchase agreement before its built. We had a Yukon ordered with a dealer in Wyoming, I had a purchase agreement, build sheet, and signed paperwork for deposit before they even had allocation. Dealer never received allocation after several weeks, so we cancelled the order. When purchasing ANYTHING, there is always something they can give you that locks you into an agreed sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401