New System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I will go with a Fully loaded BTL Dual 2 Ohm, and that BXI2010 Amp. I just need to get this figured out to turn into insurance!

Thanks!
Elliot

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

What are peoples opinion on Diablo Audio Technologies Amps? I heard they are good for the $$ too.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]What are peoples opinion on Diablo Audio Technologies Amps? I heard they are good for the $$ too.[/QUOTE]

never heard of them but i also have a hifonics bxi 2006d and it pushes everything ive put on it. if i could do it all over again i would get the newer model hifonics brutus amps like the brz2400.1d. its a lil more expensive but its also cea certified.

H_town44swanga

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
theyre RMS numbers are exaggerated. use something more stable. i had 2 2000Ds on mines and i gave them away lol they weren't that good in my opinion spend a little more for better amps. buy a $800 sub and a $200 amp? lol just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo