New System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Memphis system got stolen from me the other night, and I am looking to Replace the Memphis Sub with a FI BTL sub. I am wanting to know if a Hifonics Amp will be enough to power it...

Thanks in advance!
Elliot

txsmainevent

"The Lurker"
Reaction score
New to the forum and first post, I have a brutus 2000 watt hifonics amp. I had em on my 4 15" kicker cvr's. Shit was loud! I traded them for 2 L7 15's and wont get rid of the hifonics. I love em and it will be enough. you can get the bxi 2000 watt for cheaper. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HIFO...f2QQitemZ350314769138QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

For the price you wont be disappointed at all. I have heard nothin but good about the hifonics, and can speak from experience.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i herd the HFI isnt the best amp... get a BXi20100 HFI is a more concervative amp...

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have two hifonics amps and I love mine, but i hear that they dont do rated power so that amp may push around 1800 rms im not sure on the exact number, and also if you go with one btl dual 1 ohm the you can wire the sub to 0.5ohm or 2ohm, in which I have heard of some people running 0.5ohms wit a hifonics amp but i wouldnt risk it, so with that being said i would do a dual 2ohm sub, and i would probably go with the dialy setup if you plan on listening to music and driving it everyday

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo