New system plans for Christmas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hifonics sounds good with the BTL? Kind of a lower grade amp and a higher grade sub so ive been wondering how they work together. Looks good though, I bet it throbs.
I think it sounds great! But then again I haven't heard what its like with a Rockford Fosgate amp. I'm sure it'd be a lot louder with the RF, but too expensive for me right now. Hopefully I can save up and get a decent amp. I was thinking about getting a sundown audio amp too.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I DEMAND VIDEO'S NOW lol

Haha sorry man, I tried taking one earlier but it didnt turrn out too great. By the way, it makes my rear air controls fall out of the ceiling lol.

branndon_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see what i'm looking forward to when i finally get my 4-12's in. hopefully the raammat and ensolite job i did to the headliner may keep mine from moving as much as yours. great vid. can't wait to get my jam in one day too.

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see what i'm looking forward to when i finally get my 4-12's in. hopefully the raammat and ensolite job i did to the headliner may keep mine from moving as much as yours. great vid. can't wait to get my jam in one day too.
Can't wait to see your new build man!
Well you've had it for about a week now Mavrick, how do you like it?
I LOVE IT! Everybody school wants a demo every morning lol.

Thanks for all the nice words on everything, glad you all enjoyed the build. Next will be some decent door speakers that will be amped. When I was ridin around today, I heard some grinding sound coming from what sounded like the front left wheel. Turns out something wrong with my transfer case, and it's at the shop right now :emotions122: I dunno how much thats going to run me, but Im sure it wont be cheap. That pushed the door speakers back until I can get the Yukon fixed.

OP
OP
xX Mavr1ck Xx

xX Mavr1ck Xx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys Ive been trying to save up some money but its been hard, in the next couple weeks I plan on buying an alternator. I'm going with an Iraggi 220-260 amp. Thats the next thing on my list

1. Alternator
2. Kinetic Batteries, one for system, one for under the hood
3. Kicker QS components, and coaxils, with a hifonics 4 channel
4. This ones long down the road, 2nd BTL with new box and another amp, and maybe another set of components up front.

Just thought I'd give some kind of update..

PS: I dont want to sound like a complete noob, but how do you hook up 2 runs of RCAs to the back of the HU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00

Latest posts