New shoes with trimming required.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtub910

Reaction score
Hey! It’s been a long while since my last post but thought I’d update you guys with my new tires. It seems to be quite a topic. Last Thursday I got 285/55R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed. These babies are 33.5” tires and cost an arm and a leg. This is my second set and after the first set I just had to grab another. I bought some factory Denali wheels about two years ago and I love them. I just wish I would have researched tire prices and realized how stiff they ride before I pulled the trigger. Like my buddy says, you gotta pay to play.

I’ve got the CCM 2.5 / 1 level kit installed on my 2010 Z71. From my research I assumed I’d be good but I was wrong. They fit well and look great but they rubbed up front pretty heavy. After some trimming at the tire shop everything seems to work well. They rub a hair in reverse is you turn softly but don’t rub when the wheel is fully turned.

I will be interested to see the MPG difference from street tires to these guys. Let me know what you think.

91d28ffe61f27fd583fc32950ed4eda2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looks good. You could of went with the 305/45R22 versions which are XL rated and only weigh 47 lbs compared to yours at 63 lbs. Also load rating is 118 to 124.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011