New Project Time! 2015 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I want to see how this build turns out! The last one was clean!
So why did you decide against the dual hoops, resi shocks, etc on this one? Just felt it was overkill?
I almost ordered a Sierra Denali 1500, but decided against it because I really wanted a 2500 diesel, which was not out at the time, and is too expensive. Then I also could not wait for the Denali trim level.
Are you going to keep this one?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to see how this build turns out! The last one was clean!
So why did you decide against the dual hoops, resi shocks, etc on this one? Just felt it was overkill?
I almost ordered a Sierra Denali 1500, but decided against it because I really wanted a 2500 diesel, which was not out at the time, and is too expensive. Then I also could not wait for the Denali trim level.
Are you going to keep this one?

Thank you.

Not that I decided against it, just wanted to put together what I got and see if I wanted more. Not trying to bling this truck out with alot of chrome and shocks if you know what I mean. :)

Keeping it... probably not. I'll put this one back up for sale as soon as its done and if it sells, its gone, if not, I'll keep letting the wife drive it. :)

I like to turn my vehicles every few years now. We like having new projects, fun time for the lady and I.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Truck will definitely look awesome in every way!
Seeing how your past rides turned out, I'm sure this one will be just bad assh

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck will definitely look awesome in every way!
Seeing how your past rides turned out, I'm sure this one will be just bad assh

Thanks brother. Means a lot to me to hear comments like that. :Handshake:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thank you.

Not that I decided against it, just wanted to put together what I got and see if I wanted more. Not trying to bling this truck out with alot of chrome and shocks if you know what I mean. :)

Keeping it... probably not. I'll put this one back up for sale as soon as its done and if it sells, its gone, if not, I'll keep letting the wife drive it. :)

I like to turn my vehicles every few years now. We like having new projects, fun time for the lady and I.

I hear that. The longer it is kept, the more value it loses. I want to try that a bit too, but I would lose out on the taxes paid on the car. :Grenade:

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Did you sell the black NNBS truck you had back then?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The suburban? Yeah sold that back in 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts