New PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Epplers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well okay I have had it for three months

20190802_103745.jpg

2013 Tahoe PPV It was never used as a police SUV so it is still almost new inside and out.

Put in a Pioneer Nav system

Installed DIC switch

Painted the chrome center hubs

Put on the correct size tires because the dealer put on wrong size tires and despite the fact, they were brand new wrangler SRAs they wouldn’t exchange them.

Made a utility drawer for the cargo area.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
well okay I have had it for three months

View attachment 228046

2013 Tahoe PPV It was never used as a police SUV so it is still almost new inside and out.

Put in a Pioneer Nav system

Installed DIC switch

Painted the chrome center hubs

Put on the correct size tires because the dealer put on wrong size tires and despite the fact, they were brand new wrangler SRAs they wouldn’t exchange them.

Made a utility drawer for the cargo area.
Was it ever in service? What branch of service? Looks good.

OP
OP
E

Epplers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No someone ordered it from Chevy and sold it later to someone else and I got it. Both people took it to dealer for everything so it has an extensive maintenance record. has no screw holes and all of the PPV package wires are still coiled up in place except one under the center of the dash was cut shorter.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
No someone ordered it from Chevy and sold it later to someone else and I got it. Both people took it to dealer for everything so it has an extensive maintenance record. has no screw holes and all of the PPV package wires are still coiled up in place except one under the center of the dash was cut shorter.
Nice. You lucked out with that one.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice score. Throw up some interior pics and the utility drawer. Make sure you post up some in the PPV threads for the other guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak