New owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

airborne89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been lurking on here for a while as I researched the 2020 Tahoe's and got a lot of great information. I wanted to thank all the members that take the time to share information and wanted to share a picture of my new 2020 Z71 Tahoe Midnight Edition. Loving it and the only change I'm looking to make is upgrading the exhaust. IMG_0879.jpg

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Virginia Brian. I’ve got an English Bulldog that loves to do the same thing, in the dirt after a bath of course. Nice truck. Lots of guys to ask when it’s exhaust time.

OP
OP
airborne89

airborne89

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all. I'm still deciding between the Borla exhaust from Chevy with the black chrome tips or the Corsa sport exhaust with the black tips. I'm also wondering if there would be any benefit with going with the Chevy performance CAI over the high capacity air filter that comes on the Z71 package.

Monday the front windows get 15% tint, a 15% tint banner on windshield and the rest of the windows get 5% tint. I'm also considering smoking the rear tail lights, putting a clear bra on and doing the ceramic coating. I did the ceramic coating on my wife's mustang and it's been great.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm also considering smoking the rear tail lights.

Excellent choice! Looks AWESOME!

I would reconsider smoking the rear tail lights.

Just yesterday in Virginia traffic on I-95 came to a complete stop. When I am coming to a dead stop from 70 MPH I would want the guy behind me to see me coming to a dead stop immediately and as far away as possible. Especially since the bulk of drivers tailgate. If anything I would make them brighter. Even in gridlocked NYC [where I am right now] I still want people to see me as they drive and text as we all crawl along in stop and go traffic.

All that just IMHO.

Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645