New member here, 2019 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeventhFullsizeGM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently got a good deal on a used 2019 Yukon XL Denali with 13,000 miles, so decided to go for it. This is the latest in a long line of GM fullsize SUVs that I have owned, and by far the most luxurious. Really enjoying it, and the forum so far. I did a decent amount of research as a "lurker" here before I made the purchase, and I found the wealth of information quite useful. Attached are a few pictures of my recent acquisition.

IMG_6300 (2).jpg IMG_6301.jpg IMG_6132.jpg IMG_6215.jpg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find. Satin Steel Metallic? It’s a great color.

Side note: I don’t think I have ever seen those wheels before on a full size SUV.

OP
OP
S

SeventhFullsizeGM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice find. Satin Steel Metallic? It’s a great color.

Side note: I don’t think I have ever seen those wheels before on a full size SUV.
Yep, Satin Steel Metallic. It had the black 22" wheels when I got it from the dealership, and they were just not my taste or practical for how I want to use the vehicle. I bought these wheels/tires as takeoffs from a brand new 2020 Sierra, and promptly sold the 22" wheel and tires combo. It ended up being a wash, as far as cost goes. I really like these wheels, and I will run these Goodyears for a while, then put on one size larger Cooper Discoverer ATP tires.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions. No more just lurking. :)

Really nice looking truck!

Fatrusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks just like the one my kids bought. 3 kids and a dog. They love theirs. I liked it so much I traded in my '17 Yukon SLT for a '19 Denali.. Had a bad case of Denali Envy. Love it!

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice combination, sweet looking ride, love the wheels...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87