New member 23 Tahoe Premier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sig25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello from Florida,
Just bought my wife a used 2023 Premier 4WD with 16k miles on it. Still getting to know all this fancy stuff this thing has. We’ve never had anything this nice. Sunroof, HUD, rear camera mirror, ventilated seats (wow!). I hear a lot of negative about the AFM. What is the consensus on it? Disable it or leave it? How would you disable it? How about the auto start/stop? Pics to come. Thanks for taking the time to read and/or respond. Buckle up my fellow Floridians, it’s going to get a little windy and a little rainy. Stay safe everyone.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello from Florida,
Just bought my wife a used 2023 Premier 4WD with 16k miles on it. Still getting to know all this fancy stuff this thing has. We’ve never had anything this nice. Sunroof, HUD, rear camera mirror, ventilated seats (wow!). I hear a lot of negative about the AFM. What is the consensus on it? Disable it or leave it? How would you disable it? How about the auto start/stop? Pics to come. Thanks for taking the time to read and/or respond. Buckle up my fellow Floridians, it’s going to get a little windy and a little rainy. Stay safe everyone.
Welcome from Miami&NY!

Excellent choice!

Any further questions please post it in the 2021+section. Thanks you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo