New Lift and Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went from 3/4 drop with 305/40/22s to 2.5/1 lift with 285/55/22s.

Yes, I did have some rubbing, but nothing that a heat gun and some trimming couldn't fix. IMO, I really didn't trim much. This not intended on being an offroad machine by any means, just light mud, easy hunting trails, and snow. If I wanted to go offroading, I will either need a body lift or another 2" or so off suspension lift.

I am running the bilstein 5100 adjustable struts and shocks and a homemade (I run a machine shop) spacer to give me roughly 2.5" up front and a 1" rear coil spring spacer.

First pic is of the lift with the old wheels/tires and the second is with the lift and new tires.

Attachments

• After Lift Before New Tires.jpg
    After Lift Before New Tires.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 106
  • After Lift and New Tires.jpg
    After Lift and New Tires.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 133

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I think I like it better up in the air a little bit, IMO a 2.5/1 with 33's is damn near perfect for these trucks.

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of it lowered.

I would have went with 33s, but I didn't like how they looked on 22" rims. I also think the nnbs trucks look better with 22s.

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 41

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift looks awesome! Are those the Denali/Escalade ESV running boards with the chrome trim? Looks good... if so, did you buy them or did it come with your vehicle?

OP
OP
P

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The running boards were put on when Regency did their conversion. They are not Escalade or Denali running boards, I have never seen them on anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove