New Here! 2019 Tahoe Project - GM Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ryan. Come down to Woodward in August to the Chevy dealers invitational at Memorial Park. I’ll either have my vette or my 1LE there, but look forward to seeing your Tahoe with the accessories

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where at in NMI? Agreed on the brakes, where's the Brembos?

No GM mats?

Jon Pousette-Dart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Ryan and I am from Northern, Mi. I just picked up a 2019 Tahoe LS Custom that I have big plans for! I work as a Territory Sales Manager for GM Accessories of Michigan so my job is basically to sell, promote, and train on GM Accessories. If you guys have any questions on GM Accessories for your Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban let me know and if I don't know the answer I am sure that I can find out.

So far what I have planned and coming for my Tahoe:

1162 22" Gloss Black Wheel with A/T Tires (GM Accessory) - ordered
Borla Full Catbak exhaust system (GM Accessory) - ordered
Black Chrome dual exhaust tips from Borla (GM Accessory) - ordered
RST Black front Grill (non accessory) - ordered
Black Front/Rear bowtie emblem (GM Accessory) - Install as LPO

20% Tint front windows - installed
MGP Red Caliper Covers - ordered

In the future I am planning on adding the GM Cold Air Intake and Illuminated Bowtie, as well as maybe doing the GM Accessory Kicker Audio setup. I will be creating an album of my Tahoe build that I will eventually post on here but you can also see it on my Instagram at rcaldy464

Jon Pousette-Dart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ryan, I have a 2018 Tahoe RST, with Borla Exhaust and Brembo Brakes. I installed a K&N air filter. What I am interested in finding out is if there are all 22" Black Wheels that will work with the Brembo brakes. Almost all the aftermarket wheels I have explored won't. Is there any info or wheels you know of?
Thanks.
Jon Pousette-Dart

Jon Pousette-Dart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Ryan and I am from Northern, Mi. I just picked up a 2019 Tahoe LS Custom that I have big plans for! I work as a Territory Sales Manager for GM Accessories of Michigan so my job is basically to sell, promote, and train on GM Accessories. If you guys have any questions on GM Accessories for your Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban let me know and if I don't know the answer I am sure that I can find out.

So far what I have planned and coming for my Tahoe:

1162 22" Gloss Black Wheel with A/T Tires (GM Accessory) - ordered
Borla Full Catbak exhaust system (GM Accessory) - ordered
Black Chrome dual exhaust tips from Borla (GM Accessory) - ordered
RST Black front Grill (non accessory) - ordered
Black Front/Rear bowtie emblem (GM Accessory) - Install as LPO

20% Tint front windows - installed
MGP Red Caliper Covers - ordered

In the future I am planning on adding the GM Cold Air Intake and Illuminated Bowtie, as well as maybe doing the GM Accessory Kicker Audio setup. I will be creating an album of my Tahoe build that I will eventually post on here but you can also see it on my Instagram at rcaldy464

Jon Pousette-Dart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am interested in any owners of Tahoe RST ( I have a 2018 ) that might know of all black 22" wheels that will work with Brembo brake package. It seems many aftermarket wheels will not work with the Brembo package. Love to know that specific info. Mine came with Chevy's specific rim for the RST package I don't like very much.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in any owners of Tahoe RST ( I have a 2018 ) that might know of all black 22" wheels that will work with Brembo brake package. It seems many aftermarket wheels will not work with the Brembo package. Love to know that specific info. Mine came with Chevy's specific rim for the RST package I don't like very much.

curious, what isnt working? where do they rub/catch?

really they should work w/ anything over 19"

i have the Stoptech big brake kit... i found out hard way that stock 17" spare wont work :doh2:
i called & found out 19" is min. but 20+ is better.

i would assume the backspace would be most important
i have 22x9.5 w/ 25mm backspace
i am looking to get some new rims @ 22x10 w/ something like 30mm backspace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons