New Here! 2019 Tahoe Project - GM Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMAccessoryGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Ryan and I am from Northern, Mi. I just picked up a 2019 Tahoe LS Custom that I have big plans for! I work as a Territory Sales Manager for GM Accessories of Michigan so my job is basically to sell, promote, and train on GM Accessories. If you guys have any questions on GM Accessories for your Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban let me know and if I don't know the answer I am sure that I can find out.

So far what I have planned and coming for my Tahoe:

1162 22" Gloss Black Wheel with A/T Tires (GM Accessory) - ordered
Borla Full Catbak exhaust system (GM Accessory) - ordered
Black Chrome dual exhaust tips from Borla (GM Accessory) - ordered
RST Black front Grill (non accessory) - ordered
Black Front/Rear bowtie emblem (GM Accessory) - Install as LPO

20% Tint front windows - installed
MGP Red Caliper Covers - ordered

In the future I am planning on adding the GM Cold Air Intake and Illuminated Bowtie, as well as maybe doing the GM Accessory Kicker Audio setup. I will be creating an album of my Tahoe build that I will eventually post on here but you can also see it on my Instagram at rcaldy464

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d add a under body shield kit and police air dam. They are popular changes and would make great photos in your book

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Ryan and I ...work as a Territory Sales Manager for GM Accessories of Michigan so my job is basically to sell, promote, and train on GM Accessories. If you guys have any questions on GM Accessories for your Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban let me know and if I don't know the answer I am sure that I can find out.

Welcome to the forum Ryan!

17802899 - What was this made from and why did GM stop promoting them? I've never seen one on a customer's vehicle, only two or three stock photos from a distance.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ryan.

I am a huge fan of the Chevrolet Accessories and have added quite a few to my 2018 Tahoe

To date I have:

aeroskin hood protector
GM Performance Cold Air Intake
Borla Touring Exhaust w/ black chrome tips
200w Kicker subwoofer kit
Black door handles
Black Mirror covers
Chevy Performance License Plate Frames
Black Bow Ties
Mudflaps/front and rear
aluminum underbody shield/skid plates

A couple of accessories I am interested in are the EGR fender flares

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/p...ociated-accessories-19417232?categoryId=12001

And the Putco Black Platinum Rocker panel moldings

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/p...ociated-accessories-19355689?categoryId=12001

To date, I cannot find a single photo of what the Black Platinum Putco rocker moldings look like on a Tahoe. Have found a few photos of them installed on a Silverado and plenty of F-150s. I assume this is not a very popular accessory and doesn't get sold very often. Any additional information you could provide as to how they fit on the Tahoe or how they actually look would be much appreciated.

OP
OP
GMAccessoryGuy

GMAccessoryGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ryan!

17802899 - What was this made from and why did GM stop promoting them? I've never seen one on a customer's vehicle, only two or three stock photos from a distance.

Just looked it up. It looks like the part number has been removed. However two dealers in Tulsa have it in stock..haha

OP
OP
GMAccessoryGuy

GMAccessoryGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Ryan.

I am a huge fan of the Chevrolet Accessories and have added quite a few to my 2018 Tahoe

To date I have:

aeroskin hood protector
GM Performance Cold Air Intake
Borla Touring Exhaust w/ black chrome tips
200w Kicker subwoofer kit
Black door handles
Black Mirror covers
Chevy Performance License Plate Frames
Black Bow Ties
Mudflaps/front and rear
aluminum underbody shield/skid plates

A couple of accessories I am interested in are the EGR fender flares

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/p...ociated-accessories-19417232?categoryId=12001

And the Putco Black Platinum Rocker panel moldings

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/p...ociated-accessories-19355689?categoryId=12001

To date, I cannot find a single photo of what the Black Platinum Putco rocker moldings look like on a Tahoe. Have found a few photos of them installed on a Silverado and plenty of F-150s. I assume this is not a very popular accessory and doesn't get sold very often. Any additional information you could provide as to how they fit on the Tahoe or how they actually look would be much appreciated.

That's quite the build and similar to what I will be doing with mine! I will try to find out more info on the Putco rocker moldings. I don't believe that I have personally sold one on a Tahoe/Yukon but I will see if any of my co workers have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j