New Headlights for my 01'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ImPrettySnazzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have an 01' lifted tahoe with blacked out tails and faded stock headlights with some ****** xentec hids in them.
I have about $400 and want to do something about those headlights. I would like most of all two find some good quality aftermarket headlights and bumper lights that will match my truck.
It would also be nice to find some decent hids and reinforcement brackets for the stock fog lights.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 24

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I am from another forum but I can tell you most of us have tyc headlights and ddm tuning hids. Pretty standard in our years. I personally got anzo headlights and full led parking light enclosures with the ddm kit. You can get an ideal how they look here on post number 6. I had paid Amazon $135 for heads, $60 for hids, $108 for parking lights and $190 for Led tails which still used the socket for reverse but will throw in some led bulbs for another $50 later. I personally would not use blacked out items as it can be a safety hazard. My tails are below. Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ImPrettySnazzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its fine
how about some clear chrome parking lights?
i looked on amazon and didnt really find any

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its fine
how about some clear chrome parking lights?
i looked on amazon and didnt really find any

Most kits on ebay have the bumper lights included with the headlights. I got mine for about $110 and they are nice.

I also added Recon LED cab lights.
IMAG0147.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallinz