New Guy from Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Here’s a few more pics. That same varmit got the other side of the bumper as well. I plan on doing a full fluid change this weekend. I don’t have any maintenance records other than the carfax and the oil change sticker from 400mi ago but I’ll prolly change it anyway.

Also having a mechanic do a full check next week and a detail inside. I’ll do all the work myself after this but I just wanna have an idea what needs to be addressed right a away.View attachment 270515 View attachment 270518View attachment 270517

Mine is a Silver Birch Metallic but yours looks darker, like a Pewter. Fortunately my seats were pristine. Here is pic(s) of my bumper scrapes, before and after.

Good call on changing all the fluids. That way you are not assuming. I did the same thing and know when they each will be needed again down the road.

20200918_083741.jpg 20200918_083751.jpg 20200918_083759.jpg 20210108_161809.jpg 20210108_161827.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Looks like you got yourself a nice truck there.

OP
OP
RyanPDX

RyanPDX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Looks like you got yourself a nice truck there.

it’s funny being part of a forum again feel like it’s 2003 lol. Yeah I’ve already learned a ton and plan on participating as we do stuff to the truck. Thanks for being so welcoming everyone!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
it’s funny being part of a forum again feel like it’s 2003 lol. Yeah I’ve already learned a ton and plan on participating as we do stuff to the truck. Thanks for being so welcoming everyone!

1. If ever know you are coming to Eugene area, PM me and will meet up if you want to. 2. As you do the work, take pics and post. If it is going to be extensive, you can start and Under Construction thread for all that. I have one going for mine and there are lots of them there that can give you ideas for yours and they have great tech info for all that.

To find the Under Construction threads, is on the Forums page and close to the lower/bottom area. Is in the Photo Gallery section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk