New edelbrock shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've had 5 days on the new shocks and I have to say I am very pleased with the ride quality... It has stiffened the ride up so it doesn't seem to "float" on the side roads.. but on the highway is where I've noticed the most change.. these shocks really do soak up the bumps. I have no complains at all... and at the price I paid I'm am very happy with the Edelbrocks. Installation took about 2 hours at 30 minutes a shock.. you have to take the front tires off so that takes a little longer but not bad.. SO IF YOU'VE GOT 200.00 LAYING AROUND DO GET THESE SHOCKS WHILE THEY ARE ON SALE...

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See I knew some smart ass would say something... But I didn't think it would be you... Haha.. that's why I used the word (at) like look AT that smart ass... 2 hours total.... 30 min. per shock

99chevy2dr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw on there web site its is $45 for the front ones and 82 for the rears. Did you just get all front and use them for rear too?

Thanks

99chevy2dr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks a million... Just ordered them and can't wait to install them. :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts