New edelbrock shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered my new Edelbrock shocks from SummitRacing.com, I got all for for 198.00 shipped... They were less than 50.00 each plus 11.00 shipping.... I can't wait to feel the difference, I'm sporting what I think are the original Bilstein's... So for anyone looking for a deal go check it out...

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they had that deal for the NBS! I wanted the edelbrock but they are more than $50 a piece... Sadly...

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard many good things about them, I am thinking about swapping out mine for those let me know how you like them

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fyi... From what I understand edelbrock is discontinuing this part number... I went to there website and couldn't find a shock for my truck..

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
my edelbrock cost $80 each in the Amazon last year.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Edelbrock 3303 for front and 3403 for rear. and yes they are getting rare.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Scoop 'em where ever you can get them.

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well shocks should be in by end of day today... Hopefully I can get them installed tomorrow... I believe I have 30 days to test them out and if I don't like them within that time I can return them...

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been researching that very question... To no avail... It's the age old question... It's.like comparing green apples to red apples.. they're both good shocks. I just found an awesome deal on the edelbrocks. I just replaced the rear shocks since its raining outside and I could stay dry under the truck... But my first impression is SWEET!!!!!! my old shocks still had some life left but it is riding in the rear much nicer than before.. tomorrow is the front shocks..

Last edited:

bsamoul

Hoe Enthusiast
Reaction score
How easy is it to replace the shocks?

Side note: If anyone knows anything about the bilsteins, are 24-104050 and 24-021791 the ones I need?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv

Latest posts