New Console...kind of...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DownFall

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks clean, extra cup holders would be nice to have. But that set up wouldn't work for my Tahoe. Unless I found somewhere else to mount my CB

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas I chalk it up to being bored mostly, had I had a bunch of cool stuff to mount in it it would have been a lot nicer

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man what did you use to paint the interior black? I tried to do mine but any scratch and paint peels off. I like the flat black you use. Details plz!?

Itz_Nator

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im painting my whole interior right now and im using krylon fusion paint and krylon fusion clear. 3 coats of each and not scratched yet

OP
OP
DallasTahoe

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@yukonaetahoe sorry for the delay, been trying to make money for Christmas.... actually I used Lowes house brand spray paint, its called blue hawk, its cheap ($3.85 a can) and it works great! For surface prep I used windex and alchohol, sprayed it on a cloth and just wiped it all down, let it dry, then did a light misting coat, waited for ten minutes, then did another slightly heavier misting coat, waited an hour, then did the final coat. I didnt use clear or expensive paint, and the Best part is it hasnt peeled or scratched except in a couple of places it has scratched but only because of rough use, I work out of the back of my Hoe so it will get some abuse...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo