new center console, leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed tomoro morning.
ill snap pics right after and post them on here but im hoping that the leather looks as factory as possible and there is no extra slack in it. if all goes well im going to be very pleased especially considering the price i paid. more details tomoro.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sounds cool, I want to see how it turns out.
Its funny how nobody has said anything though. But I bet when you upload pics you will be answering questions for a long time. (Been there, done that)
NNBS guys stop slacking!!!!

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I think he has the bench seat. Because my center console is leather also.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah mine is leather too, but I think he is getting his center console installed along with leather seats if i'm right?
We should no soon.

OP
OP
L

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya everything was finished yesterday.
it cost about 1250 for the leather seats 2 row, install, and new front center console installed. Leather was 950 out the door, and front console was 300 all installed by the same shop. I felt it was worth it. Runnin down to my car now in the pouring rain to get some pics. Ill post up in about 10 minutes.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

pictures:
IMG_0410.jpg
IMG_0409.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks tite dude, where's the rubber peice on the armrest part of the console.
What shop did it for you, can you give me their number so I can ask about a headliner job?
Now its time for you to Limo tint it out and keep the leather alive, I can hook you up with my tint guy?

OP
OP
L

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i gotta get that piece from the dealer. and i am still working on getting the factory nav system installed. along with side moldings(so difficult to find) and an esky roof rack..tryin to lower the rear as well and get a black emblem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanholloway