New brake lines position

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's some messed up shit. I wouldn't let them fix it or even touch your car again. Ever. I'd demand all my money back and then take it to a reputable shop to have it redone. I'd threaten them with a lawsuit if they didn't refund my money. That's the most unsafe brake lines I've ever seen. Unbelievable.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those pictures are even worse than your original pics. At least they were close to touching moving parts and not laying up against the body mount. They should be secured with brake line clamps with rubber inserts. I`m with Red Rocket on demanding a refund and take it to someone that knows what the hell they`re doing. Then i would search to see if they have a website and leave a bad review to warn other potential customers from ever doing business with them. I would also make their ears bleed from a verbal beat down for that crap job they did.

OP
OP
L

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what type of clamps are they suppose to use to mount the break lines if you guys have any links it would be super helpful. Also thanks everyone for your inputs

OP
OP
L

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously thanks everyone for all your input. This is why I am big on doing everything myself but unfortunately some things i have to leave to the shops. I ended up calling the shop and let the manager know my two cents and basically what you guys said. At this point since the car is at the shop already he is going to fix all the issues, and on Saturday he is going to put it on the lift and I am going to go through all the lines to make sure they are right. After that I am going to write a stella review with photos.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should let the owner know his shop's work is being documented on Tahoe Yukon Forum. These people know the power of the net nowadays. Just say "hey I thought you might want to know I'm posting pictures of your work on tahoeyukonforum.com".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz