New AT4 Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thislife1977

Reaction score
On March 6th I ordered an AT4 w/o the air suspension or trailer package. It was a dealer allocation and shows 1100 in the system. Does anyone know how long it will take before it’s built and sent to the dealer?

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
WOW! Was told it would be a shorter wait without the airlift and trailer package. Just curious, are you saying that because it’s the timeframe listed on the Donlen website?

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think they’ll build it. I could not get the max trailering pkg on my Tahoe because of the semiconductor/chip issue

misread. Disregard

Last edited:

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
Cancel your order and buy one that's already built.

I agree with this. I'm seeing lots of non-Air Ride/Max Trailering units sitting on local lots (Central Texas) in the mid-$60k's right now. Jump on one of those that's right for you.

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
I agree with this. I'm seeing lots of non-Air Ride/Max Trailering units sitting on local lots (Central Texas) in the mid-$60k's right now. Jump on one of those that's right for you.

I wish that was the case in Virginia!

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
Cancel your order and buy one thats already built.

I’ve found three in my area and all of them are “in transit” and all dealers are trying to **** you with charging over MSRP or adding non-negotiable dealer add-on. Had one dealer quote me a OTD price of 84k....for a vehicle w/ a MSRP of 73,295

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14