New 2015i Denali XL Ordered On 1/14/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I finally ordered my Denali! Summit white, Black interior, second row bench,Open Road, Premium Pack, 22" wheels,cargo shade,wheel locks, 1st aid kit,road side kit and sun screen. I have a mid March delivery. The dealer was great!!! I received my Husky liners for the front,middle,third row and cargo area in December. My wife knows that I am a little crazy, as I purchased the mats before ordering the truck. Now the hard part, waiting.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of mine, two have the bucket 2nd row seats. The third will be here next week and has the bench seat...here are my reasons:

1. No soccer mom here and no hauling of kids to school games, etc. Basically it would be a very rare day there would be more than three in the car...hence no need for easy access to row three. in the other two, the third row seats haven't seen the light of day.
2. I very frequently carry electronic equipment in the cargo area (with 3rd tow seat down). With bucket seats, a quick stop will have equipment sliding forward on to the floor and into the center console.
3. Dogs. :) I don't want the dogs coming forward between the second row seats and getting the ideas that those seats are for them and the center console is a place for paws and claws.

So, for me ... 2nd row bench seat.

kscarguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
very exciting, looking to order one in the next few months

nac315

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is the exact car I want, but can't find it anywhere around me. Told me I'd have to order it. Post some pictures when you get it!

OP
OP
M

M26 Pershing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well my truck is scheduled to be manufactured 2/16:)! so far so good ordered 1/14, maybe I will receive it by the second week of March.

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What wheels did you order? I am trying to order one but they keep telling me the wheels I want aren't available. I wanted the RXN (7 spoke wheels with the chrome inserts) but I am told the wheels aren't available. They can get me the SF1 (7 spoke with no inserts) but its a $2100 increase from the RXN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510