Need some tranny help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ericspaulding

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, as my other thread states, I have recently installed headers, CAI, and exhaust on my 2008 LTZ, along with a custom tune from Diablosport. I'm very happy with the engine performance, but the Trinity does nothing for firming up the tranny shift like the superchips does.
Any suggestions on what to do for the transmission? Is there a product for tuning just the transmission?
Thanks!

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
corvette servo from Oregon performance...just installed mine the other day and I love it

OP
OP
ericspaulding

ericspaulding

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
4L60....thanks!

Eric

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

corvette servo from Oregon performance...just installed mine the other day and I love it

is that something easy enough to do at home? Sorry for sounding naive!

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO IT!!! Get the vette servo from Oregon Performance!!! Its only like 20 bucks, and if you are mechanically inclined its not hard to do at all. I looked at some online tutorials and a few videos on Yuotube before I swapped mine out so I had somewhat of an idea what I was getting into. I did mine in about an hour or so. Best 20 bucks I EVER
spent on my truck, hands down!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemilioflores89