need some reliability info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a 2007 yukon denali with 107k and the 6.2. carfax report shows a long list of what appears to be a well maintained truck. i need some info on how reliable i could expect that truck to be as im on a short time span again hoping some peeps can drop me some info ontop of my searching.
I have a 2007 XL Denali with 217K on it. Love it. But it's a 14 year old truck, so there will be things you'll want to fix, depending on how well it's been cared for.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If you have the means and know how, put it on jack stands and do a very thorough inspection yourself. If not, have a shop you trust go thru it. When you say the CarFax looks good and well maintained, just what does it say has been done? Only oil changes? Any other maintenance items and please list them all. How many owners over it's lifetime. Where was it owned? Salt road states?

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the means and know how, put it on jack stands and do a very thorough inspection yourself. If not, have a shop you trust go thru it. When you say the CarFax looks good and well maintained, just what does it say has been done? Only oil changes? Any other maintenance items and please list them all. How many owners over it's lifetime. Where was it owned? Salt road states?
doesn't matter much anymore at its listed price it was available for less than 24 hrs before someone bought it. should have called out of work dang it.
on a side note it was a southern truck and the carfax showed transmission services and checks. differential servicing the works. following the listed mileage on the carfax someone was following the gm suggested service like a Bible.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doesn't matter much anymore at its listed price it was available for less than 24 hrs before someone bought it. should have called out of work dang it.
on a side note it was a southern truck and the carfax showed transmission services and checks. differential servicing the works. following the listed mileage on the carfax someone was following the gm suggested service like a Bible.
I don’t think GM has a recommended diff service interval, so they were doing better than the recommended GM service.

OP
OP
drakon543

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think GM has a recommended diff service interval, so they were doing better than the recommended GM service.
well rub it in more that i missed out lol
anyway since ive given up my wife picked a 2015 dodge journey sxt. sooo i stuck a 5 yr warranty on it lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu