Need some input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad my wife was raised with five other siblings. If I ever got her something pink she'd beat my ass. Their philosophy growing up was that if you wanted a teet you're going to fight for it. Tough *****.

That said, whatever you come up with keep it subtle. You'll probably have to ride in it too.

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
A level along with some nice new wheels and slightly bigger tires would make a big difference in the look.

This is all that I was thinking. I need some new shocks this thing has been a bit rough lately. I was thinking of going with the rancho lift a strut. I had those on my 07Tahor and loved them. Get it set to level with those and most likely do a 1/2”-1” spacer on the rear coils and maybe add the rear shock bracket for the added length with a set of new shocks as well. Wheels will be hard to choose with her. She doesn’t like tha ghotti or “manly” wheels as she says. Not too sure on what she means. She does like the 16+ factory 20s on the LTZs though. I was also just thinking of the level with the 18s we have and go with a 285 75 18 somewhere around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fir_Na_Tine

Reaction score
This is all that I was thinking. I need some new shocks this thing has been a bit rough lately. I was thinking of going with the rancho lift a strut. I had those on my 07Tahor and loved them. Get it set to level with those and most likely do a 1/2”-1” spacer on the rear coils and maybe add the rear shock bracket for the added length with a set of new shocks as well. Wheels will be hard to choose with her. She doesn’t like tha ghotti or “manly” wheels as she says. Not too sure on what she means. She does like the 16+ factory 20s on the LTZs though. I was also just thinking of the level with the 18s we have and go with a 285 75 18 somewhere around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went with A CCM 2.5 inch Level for my 07 Tahoe. Added Bilstein 5100 shocks which I believe you can use to level the front with as well. Ride quality is better than stock. When I got tires installed they even were surprised how well it rode. Not sure what to say on the wheels, I'm still trying to decide and have to save up lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157