Need some input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Wife was on the walk about trading in our 09 Z71. I don’t want to get rid of it seeing it’s one of my favorite body styles and in damn good shape. I have also spent some money on it in the past two years. New A/C kit, new front hubs, valve cover update, plugs, wires, brake shoes all four corners, spent some time on trying to get the paint back to looking good. Interior is in great condition. It’s a loaded Z71 2nd row captains, 3rd row, video, Bose, basically everything but cooled seats.

What I was wanting help with is trying to find something to do to it that will spark her interest again in it. She likes it too but I want to do something. She wants some pink crap on it buttttt I drive this thing too. The only way I’m adding some pink to it is if it’s got 37s with a 6 in lift, which she doesn’t want. We do need some new tires soon and I was thinking of doing a leveling kit with like some 285.75 all terrains maybe.

What y’all think? Thing is pretty much stock with black int/ext.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is what she wants to trade it in on have pink? Agreed with Doubl the things she’ll notice are electronic like stereo Bluetooth cameras but if she wants pink how about floor mats?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Wife was on the walk about trading in our 09 Z71. I don’t want to get rid of it seeing it’s one of my favorite body styles and in damn good shape. I have also spent some money on it in the past two years. New A/C kit, new front hubs, valve cover update, plugs, wires, brake shoes all four corners, spent some time on trying to get the paint back to looking good. Interior is in great condition. It’s a loaded Z71 2nd row captains, 3rd row, video, Bose, basically everything but cooled seats.

What I was wanting help with is trying to find something to do to it that will spark her interest again in it. She likes it too but I want to do something. She wants some pink crap on it buttttt I drive this thing too. The only way I’m adding some pink to it is if it’s got 37s with a 6 in lift, which she doesn’t want. We do need some new tires soon and I was thinking of doing a leveling kit with like some 285.75 all terrains maybe.

What y’all think? Thing is pretty much stock with black int/ext.

What are you trying to say?
16003809_web1_TutuWalker.jpg

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Buy her a new one (or newer one) and keep the 09 for yourself!

I have 2 cars of my own, one project the other daily that I do some stuff to. If anything I will get her into a 15+ Escalade but won’t be till next year that we look into that.

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
CAI & MUFFLER GIVE IT SOME LIFE (GROWL)
UPGRADE THE HEAD UNIT ANDROID AUTO/CARPLAY
SOME NICE WHEELS
??

A new head unit would be nice, the only thing she doesn’t have is Bluetooth on our right now, it’s the factory man head unit right now. That’s a good option, I’ll look into it.

I was also wanting to build a custom sub box either for the console or or rear corner panel in place of the spare tire jack space. I was in the process of building one when I had my Tahoe a couple years ago.

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
Is what she wants to trade it in on have pink? Agreed with Doubl the things she’ll notice are electronic like stereo Bluetooth cameras but if she wants pink how about floor mats?

I’m still thinking of doing some pink stuff just to accent some things, the front and rear emblems are a little washed out. I’ve been wanting to paint them black to match I could do some pink outline and black color on those may look good. I do won’t some wheels and already stated bigger tires but she is picky about wheels and doesn’t want it too tall. She’s says is “bulky” as it sits now so it’s kind of hard to much of anything to it that I like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98