Need some info on 02 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDawg99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking at installing the Pioneer avh-p4000dvd in my 02 Yukon Denali and can someone give me some help on things i will need and what mods i will have to do to get the system to fit..I have read alot on the forums but i may be a little slow and not catch up on what i was reading..my Cd player conked out on me and the radio is getting too boring..also want to install headrest Monitors in the future for my Daughter..I would really appreciate any info you can give me...

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
search JKMotorsports on this site, he did a DD in an 02, has all the info you'll need Peter.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with the 02's you will need to do 1 of the 2 things..

1. custom fit / modify the dash bezel to fit a DD or;

2. Find and buy a 03-06 dash bezel and you wont have to modify the bezel and will fit / look like stock. You can make the 02 look like stock how ever its more work. IMO i would do the 03+ dash bezel. Easier, stress free and you would be happy with it. I my self have a 02 and looking for the 03+ dash bezel but looking for the denali style bezel.

As for for the head rest, I got nothing... lol

hope this helps you out a little bit or atleast put you more on track.

the difference between the 02 and the 03+ dash bezels is that the the 02 has a smaller radio and larger climate controls, the 03+ has the larger radio (like a DD) and smaller climate controls, so the bezel it self fits the larger radio (for you the DD)

OP
OP
B

BigDawg99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks alot solored,,,that it what i was looking for..Much Appreciated and thanks for your help..I will also start looking for the dash bezel..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted