need help with fluid amounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im about to google the lube locker, but this is my concern far as the amount. nobody sells amsoil here pretty much. i rather order more than i need and keep the rest but i need an idea of how much i need you know? theres only like 2 stores ive seen that carry amsoil in the entire county.
Most of the Amsoil dealers I’ve seen are small shops, and independent guys. Have you tried using your zip code for this search? https://www.amsoil.com/locator/map.aspx

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t figured out your front diff yet. There’s an official GM vin decoder out there, but need to find it again. For the moment, this one is decent:

This one seems to list 97 of the 99 shown on your RPO sticker. So has most, but not all.

ETA: also found this page which seems to list all RPO’s. Might be pretty useful:

https://nastyz28.com/gm-rpo-codes/rpo-d.php (click on the first letter, at the bottom of any page, and there are alphabetical listings)

Meh… nevermind, this one is missing a TON of stuff, just cross referencing my own RPO’s..

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to a very reputable source, the free decoder report from GM is no longer provided. That’s a real stinker. I’m glad I got my report when it was still free. What a load of BS.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt see an option for a front diff gasket on rockauto. i assume there isnt one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo