Need help wiring escalade Bvlgari clock.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I just received my escalade bvlgari clock and connector. The connector has three wires and did not come with any instructions. I cant find any tutorials online to installing this. Did anyone do this mod b4? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
I have never seen the clock. If it's just a normal clock I would assume the leads are Ground, B+ for clock and the last lead for the light to tie into the dash dimmer circuit.

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
The clock is standard in the 02-06 escalade models, incorporated into the power/storage section of the center console. Thanks for your quick advice.

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
well you could do a soft test... run your 3 wire leads and test this to that and this to that until you pinpoint which are which...

in the meantime ill try to find you a diagram... im bored

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
*Any updates to this?*

I just got an Escalade console (Clock area+ Cup holders +Clock) off eBay and looking to have the correct wiring to make ti work in my 2004 tahoe. Any input please?

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I used the wiring diagram from alldata. Ill try and post the pic later tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts